Our Humairah

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Faihana

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Little Raisha

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Am happy for them though......

Uwaaaaaa......
Saya sepatutnya ada di ALOQ SETAQ rite now....
it's my BIG BRO's wedding day.....side lelaki ofcoz...they got married on 12th July 2008 Congrats to both of them!u can browse here for their wedding pictures in Bandung 
( ooppsss....my sis in law org Bandung! )thank you to abg Akmal coz let us share ur Flickr link nih.....
huhuhuhu.....sedey coz i cannot be there to celebrate them....i cannot participate myself in their wedding....BUT do know that our prayers are always with u  guys..
we pray  that everything would go smoothly and well......
acik...please send me all the pictures.....


ni ada pic i grabbed from wieda's frenster
left to right
wieda ( my youngest sis ) , my dad , my Big Bro n my mum

acik was not in the photo also coz he just started working so xdapat cuti nak pi bandung sama....

salam sayang , peluk cium dari kami yang jauh......
Shidi , Yana , Humairah & Adik Ana


No comments: